My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey everyone!!!
My first week of school (actually, it was only 4 days, but...) is finally over!!! I can now take a break -.-
A lot of crazy stuff happened during this week. For example, do you know what this is?

Yup! Packing peanuts!!! I ate one...........Now you're thinking, "What? you ate one!!!! Are you crazy!!!????" DON'T WORRY!!! I did not choke and I am not dead!!! The packing peanut was made of cornstarch. And I ate one during a lab in science class. It tasted a lot like a tasteless Cheeto or rice paper with a harder outer covering.

Well, that's the most crazy thing that happened this week I gotta run, so until next time you guys! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment