My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hiya everyone!
I just went to watch The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Gosh! It was so great! It was sad, yet happy and touching. (Is there a book of it? I'm pretty sure that I've seen it somewhere before, but I may be wrong...Oh well! That point is that it was awesome! >:D)
This movie was predictable at some points though. (*spoiler alert!!! If you haven't watched it yet and want to watch it, don't read anything that I am about to type. Just skip down right after the giant gap...*) For example, I kind of guessed that Timothy wasn't going to be around forever. At one of the first tree scenes, there were a lot of deciduous trees, so I guessed that once Timothy lost his leaves, he would be gone too. Also, the man in charge of the factory and the boss of Mr. Jim Green (forgot his name...) seemed to be the type that would take other people's credit, so I predicted that he would take the Greens' idea of a leaf pen from them.






Well, The Odd Life of Timothy Green was absolutely awesome! I recommend it to everyone! ^.^

Now that I think about it, I don't not like movies very often. i think that I've liked every single movie I've seen except for one: Beverley Hills Chihuahua. All the commercials for it were very misleading. The plot was also a bit childish, so I guess part of the reason why I didn't like it is because it wasn't for my age group. -.- I heard that there's going to be a "Chihuahua 3" soon. but... "why"? Forgot "Chihuahua 3"! I didn't watch "Chihuahua 2" and hated "Chihuahua 1"! Well, whatever....

Until next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment