My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey everyone!
Well, today, I went swimming in the morning.
It was really warm because it had both chlorine and salt in it.
While I was swimming, I found a bee in the pool. I tried to save it but unfortunately, all it did was curl up and die :'(

My school finally starts tomorrow! It's too bad that summer is already over. I feel like I didn't really do anything especially memorable this year. :( I've already packed up all of my supplies which really isn't a lot because I still don't know what I need for my individual classes -.-;

Recently, I've been trying out some music to relax dogs (found on Youtube) on my dog. It actually kind of works. The first time I played it for her, she fell asleep on my desk. Right now though she's kind of ignoring it -.-; Here's a link to it if you want to try it out as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdqpYsEL0cA&feature=relmfu (Make sure to wait for some 20 seconds before the music actually starts playing.)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment