My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hi!!!
During the last couple of days, I went to see Ice Age: Continental Drift. It's was so awesome and funny!
I liked almost everything about it! The plot, the character designs, names, settings, etc. I did find it weird that female teen mammoths have modern hairstyles and that continents move way faster than a fingernail grows and that there were purple kangaroos, messed-up rabbits, and a crazy monkey, but I guess that those were part of the reason why this movie was amazing.
I had two favorite characters throughout everything: Shira (which is probably more expected) and ....GRANNY!!! Granny was so funny throughout the movie and was badass near the end. Shira I liked because, well....she's just one of those characters that most people like.
And Captain Gut, he was like one of the most ideals antagonists. He's twisted, evil, strong, cruel,  and will do anything to get revenge.
Oh! I almost forgot about Scrat! Scrat is always hilarious. I like how the creators make him have his own independent story, but he meets the regular crew in all the movies. (The ending was fuuny too. I won't spoil it. :P)
Finally, the ending credits. I thought it was really creative how they started them off with a song with both  the characters and people voicing them. That was also when I found out that there were three amazing artists from the music industry were a part of this film: Jennifer Lopez, Drake, and Nicki Minaj (Nicki Minaj I actually found out midway, but wasn't sure about the other two. Her voice is easier to recognize). Then, I recognized other people. It's so much better than starting off with the listing credits (like from older movies). I remember faces better than names so it was nice to see something new.

Well, it's late now I have to go sleep. *yawn* See you next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment