My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello!
Last night, I was thinking about what I should be for Halloween. I know that it's early, but last time, it took me longer than I thought to prepare a costume (Recently, I've been making my own instead of buying them).
I was thinking of being either Marceline from Adventure Time or Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro. But then, after some time of thinking, I decided to be Totoro. Although I do have dark hair, I don't have hair long enough (or close enough) to be Marceline. I think that it's best to completely make yourself look like a character if you're going to pretend to be one (otherwise people won't get it).









The Totoro costume I'm making looks kind of like this. I found this picture on the internet so....










Then, I started thinking about a (possible) costume for next year. I was thinking that I could be Pikachu. I would just have to make a costume like the Totoro or something. Or I could just use a red sharpie to put bite marks by my neck (maybe some make-up to make my skin look paler too) and say that I'm a modern vampire (Wow! That is a great last-minute costume idea!). Eh, I have a long time to decide.

And one more last thing. This is a really cute Totoro-related picture I found that just screamed, "AWWWW!" to me!



Isn't it cute!!! Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment