My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey!!!
I'm no twi-hard, but I LOVE the song, "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri! Here's the official music video1

Also, were there always official lyric videos? Because today, I'm finding more and more lyric videos. The first one I found was for Taylor Swift's "Eyes Open". Then, the others just started to appear. I guess they just weren't that popular in the past. Or, because people are singing along to songs and want to know the words, others are making lyric videos online, so the companies (or whatever you call them) are making official ones...eh, who knows?

Later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment