My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hiya all!!!
I don't have a lot of time today, so I'll do a short review on a new manga I found. ~♪♥ (By the way, I have no idea what "~♪♥" means. I think I've seen it somewhere, but I don't really know where...)
The manga is called Bokura no Kiseki, or "Our Miracle", by Kumeta Natsuo. Right now there are only 4 chapters (well, at least on Mangahere.com) but I'm already addicted to it! I can't wait for the next chapter! >.<
It's about this boy who has dreams, and he believes that these dreams are recollections from his past life. In his past life, he was Princess Veronica whose kingdom was in chaos. At a very young age, he told everything about that and got bullied in result. Then, in middle school, he uses magic that Veronica used, proving that he is her reincarnation. But at that moment, he decides to live in the present as himself. (That was all Chapter 0.) In high school, he tries to have a normal life. He confesses to the girl he likes, and they start dating. Then, he discovers that someone else can use the same magic from Veronica's time. That person is a classmate, and during this event, he discovers that his girlfriend is also a character from Veronica's castle. More people appear having to do with the past and having the memories of the past, and things get complicated.....
Well, that was just a short summary of about chapter 0-3. You should try this manga if you'd like! (By the way, it's classified as romance, fantasy, and Josei (manga for girls/women from ages 18-30; I don't really think there is anything inappropriate, at least not yet. There is some blood though).)

See ya next time you guys!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment