My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Heyall!!! (I don't know why, I just felt like saying that :\...it seems like I'm making weirder and weirder "hellos"...O.o)
Just now I made a really cool accessory. It's probably for a girl's hair. I'm not really sure yet O_O
I made it by using the technique from the following site: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Silk,-Satin-or-Ribbon-Roses, and with the belt (made of cloth, of course) of a flannel I had.
I think that it looks pretty cool ^.^ What do you think?
All I did was make the rose, tie a double knot right underneath it, and voila! Finished! I guess you could wear this around your forehead or like a headband. Maybe even as necklace. ._.

I draw a lot, and I thought that I would share some of my personal best with you. Just so you know, they're all manga...-.- (From 1st to Last: Mermaid, Ninja, Fairy. Sorry two of them are sideways O^O;)




No comments:

Post a Comment