My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hi everyone!
Recently, I got a new graphics tablet (actually, it was from 2-3 years ago, but it is completely unused).
It was so fun to use it!!! I still don't know how to use it completely, but I'll find out how somehow.   - . -

Also, yesterday, I went to a place with a giant hot air balloon. Unfortunately, I couldn't go on it, because the whole day was already booked and we had come during the knight, but I managed to get pictures!!!






This is a picture of the dawn sky while we were driving over there.




These two are images of a shadow puppet of a bird.
After we found out we couldn't go on the hot air balloon, we went to this little cafe with purple lights.
I suppose that this is a flamingo or something... O.o







Here is the hot air balloon (that I never got to ride on :'( )!
It's actually orange, but the lights make it yellow.
I really like this picture because of the color contrast between the balloon and the people and ground (that are purple from the cafe lights).
....oh my god.........
 I just realized that the sign says "RESTROOMS".....omg that is so embarrassing...in a weird way. O.o











....this is just another picture of the balloon. You can kind of see the line that is attached to it near the bottom. 


Finally, this is my last photo.
While walking back in the parking lot. The lights made our shadows look really cool, so I took a picture. (By the way, I'm the one on the very left.)








Well, basically, I went to a place to ride a hot air balloon. The whole day was already booked, so we couldn't ride it. So, we went to a little cafe with purple lights to make shadow puppets. A little after that, I was able to take a couple pictures of the balloon. Finally, when walking in the parking lot, the lights made cool shadows and I took a picture!

Well, until next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment