My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hey everyone, it's been a while!!
I was gone for some time because I was setting up a Deviantart account. On it, I will post my pictures and my drawings. Deviantart is actually pretty cool. There are so many artists of so many different things. There are manga artists, cartoonists, cloth designers, photographers, and more! Maybe you should check it out too! ^.^ This is the site: http://www.deviantart.com/

Well, school's been fun. All the teachers are super nice and great! Although science class has the most work to do, I think that it's the most fun! For example, we are going to do a gummy bear lab soon!!! :D

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment