My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!
I just finished watching all of Avatar: The Last Airbender last night!!!
It was so good, but I wished that they continued on more!!! (I think that's when the comics, The Promise and The Search come in though. oh, and also Korra.)
So this is what happened:
Many years ago, I watched Airbender when it was still airing on Nickelodeon. Then, last year, one of my friends kept bugging me about watching Korra. Then, I decided to rewatch the first Avatar series and then go to the second. Well, now we're all caught up to the present and I used a lot of italicizing didn't I? O.O
I'm still wondering if I should watch The Legend of Korra or not. They are done with the first book, and the second one comes out sometime during 2013. I'm just worried that once I finish the first book, I'll be dying to know what happens next (kind of like my other friends, my "Avatar friends" as I call them, who are suffering because they just can't wait). *sigh* I guess I'll just wait for a while = 3 =

Now, onto my next subject!!!! >v<
SMOSH!!!!!
If you don't know what I just said/typed...you should. Smosh is a group of (more like 2) guys on Youtube. They're hilarious (a little inappropriate but still..hilarious) because they over-dramatacize (I have no idea how to spell that...)everything. They even have a cute little guinea pig called Charlie!!! >w< Here's a video where Ian (one of the guys; the other one's name is Anthony) is giving Charlie a bath!!! (NOTICE: there is cursing, and even though it's called "Drunken Guinea Pig Bath", it has nothing to do with beer or alcoholism or an animal/person being drunk. I think that's just what they call Charlie or something...) Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment