My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hello!
I discovered (more like "found out about") Pusheen the Cat!!!! >.< :3
Pusheen is sooooo cute!!! On Pusheen's blog, there are so many funny and cute animations. You can even make your own "Pusheen" on the "Dress up Pusheen" flash game on the blog! I'm pretty sure Pusheen also has a tumblr, but I don't have one so... -.-; Here is Pusheen's blog: http://pusheen.com/
Make sure to visit and possibly buy some Pusheen the Cat merchandise, including earrings, men and women t-shirts, rings, patches, bags, keychains, pillows, and more!!! >w< (oh my gosh, I'm totally obsessed now .____.  By the way, I kept saying Pusheen because I don't know the cat's gender :\ ) Go check it out...like...NOW!!!

Well, later today, I'm going to finally make icebox cupcakes!!! >.< If they turn out well (and if I even make them; sometimes I just forget to or don't feel like it anymore), I'll post some photos and the steps I did. I'm not sure if how they'll turn out because I'm combining different people's recipes. But I'm using Stephanie Jaworski's as my "main recipe" (I've mentioned her before, right?) ;)

Until next time everyone, whether it's next week or in a couple minutes/hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment