My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello again!!! >.<
Yesterday, I didn't really get to finish my post about my hair cut because I ran out of time. But today, I plan on finishing it!!! (This might be a little boring and confusing for a lot of you.) I'm going to tell you about what I learned and saw! :D
✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ 
First thing I noticed was how the beautician held her scissors. It's really cool actually. When she's not using them, she holds them with her ring finger in one of the holes where you put on of your fingers in. Then, she flips it around so both of her fingers are in the separate holes. It's so cool, but so hard to explain!!!
Next, I found out how she cuts my hair. I have long kind of straight hair, so she clipped up about 75% of it to the top of my head, leaving only some near my neck. She snipped off about 2 inches, took the clips off, and then clipped up 50% of what was already clipped up earlier again. (confusing, right?) Then, she cut some off, took the clips off again, and clipped up 50% of what was clipped up before (so like, 1/4 of the 75%...right? I hope I didn't do the math wrong... TT^TT) Again, she snipped some off and then went to the bangs.
There, she cut off like, 3-5 inches (because I wanted it layered) and slowly worked the side, making it longer each time. Finally, she pulled my hair up and cut off another 1/2-1 inch.

...that was confusing right? I told you -.-
Well, did you like my story!!??? Ooh, and also the little scissors???
Anyways, I have to go now (again) and I'll see you next time!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment