My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

SAO Ep. 19 "The Lugru Corrider" Review


*Warning: This post contains SPOILERS. If you do not want to be spoiled, DO NOT READ THIS POST
....I warned you... O.O*


Hello! ^^ This post is the review for episode 19 of SAO, "The Lugru Corrider".

In the caves of Lugru, Leafa is telling Kirito about the different races' spells (like how Spriggans are good at illusions and finding treasures and stuff). Yui notices twelve approaching players and Leafa hides the three of them with magic along a wall. Then, Kirito notices the red bat that was following them, and Leafa tells them to run, because the bat was the tracer animal for Salamanders (in other words, they were being followed by 12 Salamanders).
Just before entering the city of Lugru, surrounded by a lake, a huge stone wall appears before Kirito and Leafa, blocking their path. A group of Salamanders blocks the cave entrance that they came from, and the two decide to stay and fight. After seeing the many organized numbers of the Salamanders, Leafa suggests that they surrender, to which Kirito says that he would not let any of his party members die as long as he was alive (his attitude comes from the two years in SAO). Leafa uses magic to support Kirito in the back while Kirito charges forth, but after mulitple failed attempts to break through the Salamanders' shield formation, Yui goes to Leafa and tells her to put a defensive spell on Kirito. Able to use magic, Kirito changes into a huge creature (really looks like The Gleam Eyes, doesn't he? =_=) and takes out all but one Salamander.

"Remember me? >:D"

Kirito "negotiating" :3

After changing back, Kirito negotiates/bribes the remaining Salamander, and he tells them about how a force of Salamanders were heading north.
Leafa receives a message from Recon, and later logs out to ask him about it in real life. Nagata tells her that Sigurd was planning to take down their Sylph leader with the Salamanders.
Leafa asks Kirito to help her save the Sylph leader, and after agreeing, Kirito uses his fast speed to run out of the cave.

Man, I just love Sword Art Online so much -.-
In this episode, I especially liked the part when Kirito transforms into The Gleam Eyes, kills everyone, and then bribes the guy he spares. OwO
I also like how Kirito just continues to amaze Leafa, all the time ._.

Here's some fanart (not drawn by me. I found it on Deviantart.com. The person who drew it is called GreenTeaNeko. I love her work! ^^)

I'm pretty sure this is from the last episode when Leafa and Kirito were disconnecting.

Haha! >.< This one is from this episode when Kirito changed into the Gleam Eyes.


Yesterday, I was watching gigguk's Sword Art Online review, and he is hilarious. :D
He's so funny and he does reviews way, way better than I do. >.<
I'll make a post about him some other time, and I also plan to post his SAO review after I finish mine.

That's all I have for now. ^^
Bye! Remember to watch SAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment