My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Changes to the Blog

Hello!!! =^.^=
I just found out how to make separate pages!!!!

Yay!!!! By the way, these are the three idiots from
Kaichou wa Maid-sama. I'll review that manga/anime someday.

Actually,  I found out that you couldn't do that with blogger first, but then I found out how to make it look like there were separate pages!
...BUT the point is, that I made a separate page for my SAO Reviews :D
Well, I did, but I still don't know how to remove the posts from the homepage, so they'll still be there. But, if you want to read just the SAO reviews, then click the tab and they'll all be there.

I've also changed the font and template of my blog as you probably now know. I just really hope that my old posts aren't affected and turn out weird. -.-;

Well, that's all I really have to say for now, until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment