My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Nike Freestyle Video and 2nd Blog Thoughts


Hello!
So, a couple of days ago, some guys came to our school to do a presentation about bullying. Two of them worked with cool basketball tricks and did some commercials while another one was in a (basketball, was it?) movie that recently came out (I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry that I forgot your guys' names and the group you guys made up. I do remember a comment from someone asking why you guys were called the  "_______ Four" even though there were three of you though. If it helps, I remember your faces and stories? (aahhh! please don't hate me, I'm bad with names))
Anyways, I wanted to show you a (kind of old, but still awesome) Nike Freestyle Basketball Commercial that they showed us at school. Apparently, one of the guys who did basketball tricks was in it. Enjoy ^^


I also wanted to talk about making another blog.
I've been thinking about it, and so far, I think that I shouldn't make one (just for the time being) because I'm not that experienced yet. I mean, it hasn't even been a year since I started this one, right? If I make another blog, chances are that I will either neglect or abandon it.
If I do make another blog though, I was thinking that it could be one for stories or poems or something that I write. I have a bunch of story ideas that I never really finished writing out, so I think that by making a blog specifically for these ideas, I could post a couple paragraphs (or like a chapter or something) at a time, and finish the story on the blog.
...Or I could do the same thing, except on this blog, Life's Camera.
*sigh*, so many choices -.-

bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment