My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

JASON CHEN!!!!! >:D

I absolutely love Jason Chen now!!!! ♡♥♡♥♡
My friend, who also introduced me to Christina Grimmie (...not in person, I'm not that lucky) let me listen to one of his songs and I absolutely loved it! :D
It was called "Best Friend". Here it is!
This song is basically about a guy who fell in love with his best friend :3 It stars Jason Chen and Cathy Nguyen.
I really thought the scene with little 10-year-old Jason and Cathy was really cute :) Little Cathy really look like big Cathy, doesn't she. :D
Jason also posted a Chinese version for this song (yay! :D), along with three Behind the Scenes videos.

Jason's other song, "Autotune", has been stuck in my head for the past three days.
It features BubzBeauty and is about a guy who falls for a girl (another love song).
The reason why I love this song so much is because it's super catchy, the random dancers (I saw some Domo Girls, Pokemon Trainers, and a lot more random stuff during the last scene), choreography, and also, the awesome cameos from other famous Youtubers. They included people like David So and Just Kidding Films. ^^

I hope you enjoy these two videos as much as I did, and listen to Jason Chen on Youtube, if you aren't already.
See ya! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment