My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, January 18, 2013

So yesterday, I went onto Blogger....

and I saw the number views, which was more than normal (and my normal is low.....really low)
I was so happy! >.<
Then, I checked the popular posts that the viewers saw.
Are you kidding me.

D: All of the most-viewed posts were SAO reviews.
Y U NO READ MY STUFFF!!!!????

Just kidding, just kidding :D
Sword Art Online really is a good light novel/anime, so I can't blame you.
It's nice to know that people are reading my stuff, even if they are just reviews :)

If you're wondering about all the rage faces, I actually started off planning to just use the "Y U NO" face. Then, I started to wonder what the "Me gusta" face meant, and I went onto this site with all the faces and their meanings. I got kind of carried away, and then I put them here! :)
Honestly, some of the rage faces are so ugly to the point that they disgust me, but some of them aren't that bad and are actually quite funny (when used appropriately).
Anyways, I just felt like making this post with all the rage faces and stuff. -.-


....Bye :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog! Check out mine sometime? :) Have a great day. :D
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete