My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Skyfall and Youtube Rewind Style!

Hello!
Well, a couple days ago, I went to watch the James Bond movie, Skyfall, with my family.
Actually, it was more like I was bribed with popcorn and food, but the point is that I went to watch it.
I have never previously watched any James Bond movies before, so you could say that I'm not exactly a fan, but I have to admit that the move was pretty well made.
It begins in Istanbul, with James Bond and his partner, Eve, chasing a dangerous mercenary named Patrice, who has gotten information about the identities of other M16 (Secret Intelligence Service) agents. James Bond (now shot in the shoulder) and Patrice end up on top of a train, and Eve tries to snipe the mercenary down, missing and shooting Bond. He then goes missing and is thought to have died.
Later, M, head of the M16, is being pressured to retire by Gareth Mallory, the Intelligence and Security Committee Chairman. When she heads back to headquarters, she discovers that the M16 server, as well as her computer have been hacked into. Soon after, she witnesses an explosion at the offices, and the M16 is forced to move to their emergency underground offices.
Bond is found to be alive, and returns to the M16 when he learns of the explosion, he is tested as to whether he is fit to continue serving as an agent. M approves of him, and using the bullet fragments that Patrice shot into Bond, they identify him. M then commands Bond to recover the stolen hard drive with information on the agents, discover who hired Patrice, and kill him.

I think that that's all I'll reveal for now, but if you want to know what happens, just go and watch it!!! ^^ I'm warning you though, it's PG-13, but there is some sexuality in it O.O Also, lots of stuff is revealed in the middle of the movie, so if you're a bit confused, I think that everything will clear up around then.
Here's the lyric video for the opening song, sung by Adele, just for fun.

Also, before I go, I wanted to share the Rewind Youtube Style 2012 Video with everyone!!!! It's super awesome.
This video is basically a bunch of things from 2012 put together in a a single video. There are so many people in it! Here are the ones that I know:
  • Walk off the Earth
  • Psy
  • Alphacat as Obama from the Epic Rap Battles of History
  • KassemG
  • Daily Grace as Katniss (before I knew her as Idol from MyMusic)
  • Two people dressed as Karmin
  • Annoying Orange as Red Bull jumping guy
  • ABunchOfStuffThatGoesSoFastThatICan'tTellHowManyVideosAreInIt, but I did see EpicLLOYD as Mitt Romney from Epic Rap Battles of History and Overly Attached Girlfriend
  • FreddieW as Halo Master Chief
  • MineCraft
  • Smosh
  • Person as Carly Rae Jepson
  • ChesterSee
  • iJustine on the violin
  • Epic Meal Time
  • ShitGirlsSay in the party bus
  • GloZell in the party bus
  • JennaMarbles in the party bus
  • Nigahiga as Red Bull jumping guy
  • AnotherSetOfABunchOfStuffThatGoesSoFastThatICan'tTellHowManyVideosAreInIt, but I saw the Dumb Ways to Die video, Epic Rap Battles of History, and Angry Dad Shoots Teen's Laptop video
I think that's most of it, but if you want to know the other people who I missed (I'msosorry, I'msosorry, I'msosorry), then just check the description below or watch the credits at the end.
Also be sure to watch the Behind the Scenes Video (there's a link at the end of the video).


That's all for today guys!!! Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment