My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hello there!
Sorry about not posting more this week, I am a bit busy now.
But, anyways, I wanted to make a short review on this manga that I'm currently reading. It's called Taiyou no Ie, by Taamo (A romance Shoujo manga).
This manga is basically about a girl named Motomiya Mao, a high school student in Japan. She has divorced parents who have both remarried, so she does not feel at home with them. The Nakamura family, her neighbors, were the only people who felt like true family to her, but the parents both have died, and Nakamura Hiro, the eldest brother (23-years-old) is the only one left at the house (his younger brother and sister were adopted by other relatives). One day, Mao starts to live with Hiro because she can't take it at home. The story then progresses, talking about how Hiro hopes that his siblings will come home so they can live as a family, Mao and her father's strained relationship, and Mao's love life.

Cover of Volume 7

I really enjoyed this manga because I don't think that there are a lot of other mangas like this. I also feel a connection to Mao and can relate to her about her parents' divorce/remarriage (especially her father's). There are a bunch of cute moments and TONS of misunderstandings, so I guess it can be a bit addictive....that sentence didn't really make sense...oh well!

And now I have to go. I hope that I can finish my work next week, but I'm kind of busy during this time period so I don't know if I'll get to. I'll try really, really, hard though! Bye! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment