My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

BRONY!!!!

Hello!
Recently there have been two songs that I find myself singing to a lot. The first is "The A Team", sung by Ed Sheeran. This song really touches me and it has a really nice melody. While I was listening to it (it's on the radio a lot), I started getting this idea for a photo or drawing that has to do with a lyric from the song. If I ever get to do it, I'll post it on here. ^^ Anyways, here's "The A Team".

The second is a brony song called "Discord"...I think. I'm not too sure because I'm still very confused. Here it is.

Anyways, after I watched this next video, below, I think I understand the My Little Pony world better now.
It's basically an hour-long review of everything MLP. It's actually pretty interesting; I watched the whole entire thing. But if you don't want to, here's a summary.
This guy, whose Youtube username is Saberspark, spent months researching My Little Pony, starting from generation one in...1981 was it? He explains the MLP history from the toys to the specials to the multiple series, describing the characters and plots. Then, he goes to the fans--the bronies! He talks about and shows brony-made drawings, songs/remixes, and captions. Finally, he ends his video with why bronies are labeled as deviants. I totally agree with him about this topic, as he says that there are a bunch of people who don't even watch MLP and judge others who do. What did bronies do wrong? HAVE THEY EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU!!!????? D:<
Anyways, in this video, he shows montages about works made by bronies. And I am amazed about how much dedication they have. There are tons of pictures and songs that I love, but I wouldn't be able to fit them all onto this post, so I'll just leave it to you to look up! ;P
You know, I think I'm slowly turning into a brony as well. I'm tempted to watch the series (don't have TV though...I'll find a way) and draw fan-art. -.-
Anyways, I'll see you next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment