My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/12/12....was yesterday

Hello! I don't have much time, but there are some things I wanted to post :)
First off, I overslept today. For the first time in my life.
I was late to school and I'm still totally bummed about it -.- I can't believe that I overslept!!!

Anyways, now to the more important topic:
Yesterday was December 12th, 2012, or 12/12/12!!!
And yesterday, 12/12/12, at 12:12pm at 12 seconds on my friend's watch, I.....


opened a bag of Goldfish!!!! :D
I'm not kidding. I really did. I bought them for 50 cents at 12:11pm just so I could open them at 12:12pm and eat them with my friends. It turns out though, that while I went to buy them, my friends started to say that they should wish for something at that very moment (I heard this later). I didn't wish for anything because I didn't know, but hey! I got to open a bag of Goldfish and eat them! :D Plus, there's always next time, which is.....in ten years! Which is good because I'll still be alive!!!! :D
The next time something like this should happen should be on February 22nd, 2022, which is 2/22/22. I'll just wish for something then...if I remember o.o

Well, it's said that the apocalypse is next week on the 21st of December, which just so happens to be the last day of school before winter break for me. So, if we all die then, my last moments would probably be spent with my classmates and teachers, which isn't as bad as others would think (I actually really like school).
But, I'm also planning on wearing a Santa hat and giving out candy canes for Christmas that day, so if the apocalypse is true, I would also be wearing a ridiculous looking, itchy, Santa hat. . . . . O.O
Oh well.
I remember hearing that sometime during the end of December this year, the planets would line up or something and there would a period of time where we had no electricity. I have no clue if it's true because I heard it quite a while ago (I do have a good memory though) and the person who said that just so happens to be my uncle, who jokes around a lot (and I have no clue when he is or isn't kidding).
I guess we'll find that out later too.

Well, I'm running out of time now, and I think that I've said a lot more than I had intended too, but just before I leave, here is a video of AWOLNATION's song, "Sail", which has been stuck in my head a lot recently. In my opinion, I think it's better than their other songs. Enjoy and Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment