My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas!!! + My Crazy Dream

Hello! It's been a while!!! ^^
Sorry, I didn't post anything last weekend. It's because my winter break started and I had to go to my Mom's house and everything, so I was pretty busy. I will try my best to keep posting whenever I can, but I may forget sometimes so....yeah. Anyways...

I probably should say "Merry late Christmas!" though. And so I will.
Here's a picture of my Adventure Quest Worlds Character!!! :D


Yes, I'm considered a noob now in the game because I'm only level 26, but that's only cause I don't play as much as I used to!!! >:(
...yes that's a flaming marshmallow...

Anyways, Christmas was great for me this year. I got to spend it with my Mom, which doesn't usually happen. I also got a Nintendo 3DS, which I'm so happy about!!! :3
I know that you're suppose to feel good and happy about giving stuff during the Holidays (and I really did give stuff to my family), but I'm just so happy!!! >.< Well, it's good that I didn't get something like a white-out pen this time...no really, I actually did get one before...O.O

Now, let me tell you about this crazy dream I had last night. I wanted to tell you guys this because I don't usually remember my dreams, but this time I did, so I want to write down most of it before I forget :)
Anyways, the dream starts with my friend, let's call her Sheila (younger than me by a few years), and my brother (I don't remember whether I told you name or not...but let's call him Aaron), and the three of us went to a beach. We were walking around and stuff and we saw a bunch of people with yellow and black eels crawling around them, which should freak me out, but I didn't for some reason. And for some reason, the eel looked like the one in the movie, How to Train Your I have a , that Toothless didn't like (maybe it's cause I rewatched it recently)
Then, after a while, we met Jennifer Lopez, for some reason, and she started talking to us explaining how some of the rumors about her were completely untrue, even though Sheila, Aaron, and I didn't really care about anything. Then, she started playing in the sand with Sheila and she was really nice. Then, all of a sudden, my two other friends from school, let's call them Audrey and Simon, sneak up behind me and scare the *@$%$# out of meh!!! Jennifer Lopez tells me and Aaron (at this point, Sheila just disappears somehow) to get into the car we came in. She starts the car and drives off to her house, which is in my neighborhood (again, this is a dream). She then goes into her house and leaves me and Aaron outside.
Now, Aaron and I are super nervous and confused. There are people who pass by in front of her house (which looks surprisingly normal) suspiciously looking at us, and after a while, the two of us decide that we should just make it back to our house by ourselves. Since both of us can't drive, we got out scooters from the car trunk and started to go down the hill. Then, I meet Tinkerbell (...TINKERBELL!!!!). We ask for directions, and she tells us how to get back to our home. She also tells me that I have a delivery that could get from a fairy called, "Catherine". I wonder a bit while Aaron just gets farther and farther ahead (also, for some reason, he has a pink and purple, small, girly bike now). I meet a bunch of fairies that don't even belong to Disney until I meet a fairy in orange that looks like Ty Lee from Avatar...

Wait, let's stop the story for a bit.. Doesn't Ty Lee look a lot like this fairy (whose name is Fawn I now know) SEEE!!!!!????? LOOK AT THE SIMILARITIES!!!!!

Anyways, I meet this "Catherine" Fairy, (who is actually Fawn) and she gives me the delivery.....which was a bowl of soup. It really looked like water, but when I drank it, it tasted like chicken noodle soup without the chicken or the noodle.
Then, I caught up to Aaron, and we made a stop at a bike shop because my scooter was getting really messed up. We bought a bag, which had the pieces for the bike, and I tried to put it together, but no matter what I did, nothing would work. Also at that time, there was another mother-daughter pair who kept saying stuff about how they would "arrest us". I forget the reason why, but it probably had to do something with meeting Jennifer Lopez.
Eventually, I gave up, and put all the tiny pieces into the backpack they came in. Then, Aaron and I set off down a hill towards the beach.
And only at that moment did I think that it was weird, because I didn't remember anything about a huge hill going towards the beach in our neighborhood. Everything became kind of hazy after that and I woke.

Anyways, that was a really long and weird dream O.o
There are dozens of places where I could have thought, "This is kind of weird. Is this a dream?", yet I never did!!!
And now that I think about it more, I think I know where dreamt up some things. (Because you know how people say that dreams are a collection of things that we saw/know already) I already said that the yellow and black eels were from How to Train Your Dragon, I have absolutely no idea where I saw Jennifer Lopez anywhere recently (probably some ad or something), and the Disney Fairies are from a French cosplayer on Deviantart called clefchan. (make sure to check her page out!!! :D)
She's a super awesome cosplayer!!! Everything looks so professional!!! ^^ Here's a picture of her as Tinkerbell.
The girl on the right is where I got Catherine/Fawn

Anyways, I'm pretty tired already. -.- I think I'll post about more stuff later today. Bye!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment