My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stuff...and Watermelon KITTEH!!!

Hello~!!! :D
I...actually don't have much to talk about today :\
......
Well, I can say that I'm on volume five of Sword Art Online's light novel (It's SO good!!! Read it :D)
And that I have to go back to school tomorrow... :/
Oh! I thought of something! My stepmother's birthday is in 2 days! :D
...which is bad because I've only planned out what I'm going to give her, I haven't actually worked on it yet...
Well then, I'm going to work on that, so I'll have to go now! ^^
I hope you have a great day, and I also hope that you'll enjoy this Youtube video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment