My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Sleeeeeeep

Hello there.
I am extremely tired right now -.-
Okay, maybe not extremely, but more tired than usual. I consider myself a lazy, sleepy person sometimes.
Anyways, I just wanted to make a short update.

Recently, I was searching through Ellen videos on Youtube, when I saw some parts for the Twilight movies. I am presently not a Twi-hard, but I find that the movie looks pretty good. So, I am tempted to watch it.
I think that I'll read the original books first (or I can be my lazy self and just watch the movies) then watch all the movies...if I have time.
Up until now, I didn't want to read/watch the Twilight Saga because of its annoying fans (especially girls). They scream their heads off because of the actors/actresses (its good to respect and admire, but I find that screaming is annoying), and most say that they are true fans, but have never read the books. O.o What up with that!?
Anyways, I think that I'll give the saga a shot. Why not? The most that can happen is that my friends will hate me for becoming one of them and I'll be secluded into my own tiny lunch-eating corner. No, I'm just kidding,  but really, why not?

This week, I've also searched a bunch of other things on Youtube. Like watching and re-watching all the nigahiga videos there are!!! :D
I actually really did... ._____.
Anyways, here's the awesome "Agents of Secret Stuff" Movie" by Ryan Higa and Wong Fu Productions (...I'm pretty sure...sorry if I'm wrong :( ) because I love it so much!!!! >.< It's hilarious and awesome! (Check out the bloopers and behind the scenes too.)

Also, because I feel like it, here is nigahiga's "Dafuq did I Just Watch?" video.


Enjoy! and Bye-bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment