My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! XD
Today is the day where we show our thanks to be able to live in this country and eat a delicious meal.
...Well, actually, today I didn't do the second part, we just ate some Japanese barbeque at a restaurant called Gyu-Kaku for lunch O.O Still, good food though :D (and great music :) )
I am still a little doubtful of Thanksgiving's origin though (in the US that is). They say that the first Thanksgiving in America was between the Wampanog Indians and the Pilgrims who traveled from Europe to Plymouth Rock in the new land for religious freedom. Apparently, the new settlers wanted to thank the Native Americans for teaching them how to survive, and so, prepared a feast.
When I was little this sounded so awesome and good...but that was before I learned that the other settlers took almost all of the Indian's lands and killed off most of them. It makes me think that the people back in the day are selfish, greedy, and cruel (I'm not saying that all of them were; just most). I guess that Thanksgiving here today is kind of like a way to cover things up for the little kiddies who don't know anything yet, and a pathetic excuse way to remind people to be grateful for what they have (which A LOT of us forget often) -.-"
Well, moving on!

I've been on Youtube recently, and I wanted to share these two awesome Smosh (music) videos. They are called "The Legend of Zelda Rap" (kind old, but still awesome) and the "Ultimate Assassin's Creed 3 Song" (makes me want to play it, but I can't because I don't have the console -.-;)
They curse a lot though, sorry about that ^^; (I would say that this is like...PG-13 or something)


Well, enjoy that, and I have to go now, so bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment