My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello!
I'm so nervous right now :(
I have a recital in less than three hours. I felt fine in the morning, but now I feel really sick. TT^TT
I've never really gotten over this. Usually, when I play at home, I do my best. I do okay when I play for other people, usually in a small group. But, if I play for a really big group, I always mess up, at least once.
A lot of people say that it's just the way I think, but I can't really help it.
*sigh*, I'm so tired.
Well, I don't really know what to say today. :\
Today is kind of like my resting day. I don't really have anything to do.
But, just for the heck of it, here is a Youtube video that I just searched up right now!!! :D
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment