My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Emoticons....is that what they're called? O.o

Hiya! ^v^
I don't have much to talk about today. I was going to post a review on episode 1 of SAO, but I'm a little tired today. By the way, I'm sick ;_;
Yesterday night, I decided to read the light novel (translated, of course) of Sword Art Online. It's pretty interesting. Most of it is mainly the same as the anime, but there are some extra things too. Plus, the translated chapters/volumes are further into the story than the anime. :D
....Wow. I really don't have much too say today. Anways, since I feel like it, I'm going to type some of the emoticons I know how to make ^.^

LEARNED FROM GMAIL
CRAB V.v.V
RADIO \m/
POO ~@~
BELL +/'\
HEART <3
BROKEN HEART</3
BORED :-|
PIG :(:)
MONKEY :(|)
ROBOT [:|]
DEVIL }:)
MOUSTACHE-MAN :{
LOVESTRUCK :**
SMILE :)
SAD :(
HAPPY :D
GASP D:
"HELL-YEAH!" >:D
ANGRY D:<
CRY  :'(
WINK ;)
MAD x-(
[STICKING TONGUE OUT] :P

THE ONES I PICKED UP
CHEERFUL ^.^ or ^^ or ^v^
TEARS ;_;
CRYING TT.TT
CRYING (2) TT^TT
TEARS OF HAPPINESS TTvTT
BORED .___.
BORED o.o or o_o
CONFUSED O.o
HAPPY >.<
[LOOKING RIGHT] >.>
[LOOKING LEFT] <.<
BORED -.-
SWEATDROP -.-;
[UPSIDE DOWN??? (I always saw this one, but didn't get it..)] .-.
"MONEY!!!" $V$
TIRED/CONFUSED @_@

I have more, but if I made all of them, it would take forever.
Here's some more special ones though:

BUNNY
  (\_/)
  (o.o)
<(><)

BUNNIES (The one of the right is fat :P)
  (\_/)     (\_/)
  (o.o)   (>.<)
<(><)   (> < )>

FISH
<*)))><

FAT RABBIT
           \ \
  ,-~~~-\ \_
(               . \
@\___(__--'

Actually, the last rabbit I just got from this awesome site: http://www.chris.com/ascii/
This was the original:


             \\
        ,-~~~-\\_
       (        .\
       @\___(__--'


Yeah, I know it looks a thousand times better than the thing I made o.o

Well, I've got to go now! Bye!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment