My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Hail!!!

Hey guys! ^.^
Sorry, I've been out for a while.
I was extremely busy last week, but now, I've finished most of my work. :D

Today it actually hailed. If you live in an area where it hails normally, then you probably would ask "So what?", and if you live in a sunny place with a warm climate area, like me, then you probably would say "OHMAHGAWD!!!! REALLY!!!! THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO CCOOOOOLLL!!!! >.<" or something (that's what I think someone would say, based on what I heard today from my classmates -.-)
The first time happened around 9:45-10:00.
I was taking my math test (which I think that I failed) when the bell rang. The other people who had already finished left the classroom, and it was raining outside, so they all said "OHMAHGAWD!!!! IT'S RAINING!!!!". Although I do live in a sunny and warm place, rain is not that weird in this area. And I'm dead serious when I say that I heard that exact same line for five minutes straight during the passing period. The second bell rang (the one that rings at the beginning of the next period), and I was still finishing my test (my teacher let the people stay to finish our tests; he's really awesome, one of the most laid-back teachers in our school). I sit right by the door, so when I looked outside, I saw little chunks of "salt" falling from the sky.
"What the heck?" I said, "is it snowing!???" Then, my math teacher came by the door and mentioned a time when snow (soft, white, real snow) fell on campus and people took pictures of it. It started to hail harder, and by this time, everyone who was supposed to finish their test came by the door to watch. People started to take out their phones and take pictures of the hail since the ground was starting to become white (the funny thing is that my math teacher didn't care and was even encouraging people to take pictures).
After about ten minutes, the hail stopped and I finished my test (I only had one question to do anyway... -.-). So, I went to my next class with a couple of other friends who had also finished.
It was so cold. My fingers and toes were numb and I was shivering. Partly because I was only wearing two layers and partly because it was hailing just a few minutes ago. One of my friends scooped up some hail and made a snowball. To be honest, it looked like a bunch of rock salt glued together to me. :\

The second time it hailed today was about an hour later, in my PE class. Everyone decided not to dress out in our PE uniforms because the field was wet. When our PE teachers came out of the locker rooms, they told everyone that we were exercising and that we had to change, so everyone flooded back inside. Inside, my friend, "Susan", said that it would be funny if it started to rain again later. I finished changing, and when I literally stepped outside of the roofing of the locker rooms, it started to hail. I ran back inside the locker rooms, practically screaming, "SUSAN WAS RRIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!"
I spent a few more minutes going in and out of the locker rooms to watch the hail fall, to change, and to tell the others about the hail. In the end, we just watched a movie for the rest of the period. -.-
Surprisingly, the hail actually hurt. I felt like I was being pecked at everywhere I was hit. The jacket I was wearing ended up having a bunch of darker spots made from the hail (You know how water makes the colors of clothes darker? It's kind of like that), and I showed it off to my friends, saying that they were like "battle scars" :P

Today was the first time I have ever experienced hail. And so, I will always remember it :)
I wonder what's next....flying pancakes? (you know, that would be really awesome...although I would probably get sick of pancakes after a while).
Flying pancakes remind me of Sunny with a Chance of Meatballs (the book, not the movie, because I liked the book better), and Sunny with a Chance of Meatballs reminds of me of the stories I'm writing.
I have a whole bunch of old stories that I've written and kept in my computer over the years. I also have a few that I've started but never finished (most of them were based on dreams, but I forget dreams easily if I don't write them down, so they don't have endings). I'm thinking of maybe posting a few of my works every once in a while if I have time. I also have to do my Sword Art Online anime reviews, which I still haven't finished. I promise I'll try to do that soon, and then I'll post things about gigguk and so on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment