My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Harlem Shake

I know that you have probably already heard of the Harlem Shake. Because it is everywhere.
But, I still want to make a short post on it. :)
In case you don't know, the Harlem Shake videos are about 30 seconds long and a single person with a mask or helmet dances by themselves for 15 seconds. Then, the beat drops and everyone in the room dances. Here are some examples (I should say that after a while, listening to the videos gets really annoying;also, for some reason, in a lot of the Harlem Shake Versions, people are usually half naked or upside down or dancing inappropriately O.O). Enjoy!

This one is apparently the official "army" version of the Harlem Shake.

I liked how everyone dances with gaming-related stuff on :D

Love the guy punching the giraffe! >.<

This is a Youtubers version made by the Fine Bros. I like how there are kids, a teen, and grandparents in the background of the first fifteen seconds. When everyone came in, I was really surprised O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment