My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dissatisfaction

What exactly is it that you want?
I do not want all the money in the world.
I can't and don't want to live off or on of my hobbies.
Music bores me...
...I'm too impatient for drawing
Even writing is a long process.
I guess that answer would be...happiness.
And what is happiness?
To me, happiness is not sure bliss.
Sitting on a quiet, breezy hill would be boring as hell.
Happiness is not with my friends, as much as I enjoy it, as it can be suffocating too.
Happiness should be exciting, not normal.
Happiness should be in the future.
And where does your future lie?
My future...
It could be where I am now...
...It could be halfway across the universe.
But my future...
I...do not know.

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment