My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bestamvsofalltime

Hello!
No, I did not type the title of this post wrong ^.^
Bestamvsofalltime is the username of a group of people who make AMVs, or Anime Music Videos.
Actually, that isn't quite right. The truth is, I'm not exactly sure what or who Bestamvsofalltime is/are. However, if he/she is just one person, then he/she collects a bunch of AMVs from different people who make them, and put it under the Youtube username, "Bestamvsofalltime". If "Bestamvsofalltime" is a group of video editors, then they all make their own videos and post it under that username. Well, in both cases, AMVs make by different people are put under the username "Bestamvsofalltime" -.-
Also, I should mentions that although I call this account, "Bestamvsofalltime", all these videos are posted in a bunch of accounts similarly spelled to "Bestamvsofalltime". For example, there's "Bestamvzofalltime", "Bestamvzofalltime1", etc. (I think that they capitalicize certain letters, but I'm not sure which). So, if you try to search the username, you may as well watch one of their videos and click on the column of similar videos on the right of the Youtube page to watch the others that they make.
I was originally introduced to their videos through my brother. It took me a while, but now I'm finally watching them on my own. (At first, he would tell me to watch them with him)

There are a bunch of awesome, funny, and just really good videos, but the below are just a few that I liked.
This one is called "Secret of Emotions". It uses multiple animes, which is the reason why I like this video so much. They did a really good job at video editing all of this. It's really cute too ^^ See for yourself.

This video is called, "Skittles" and uses the anime, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which I have not watched yet, but have heard of many times before. I like it mostly because of the song, "Candy Pop", but the video editing is nice too.

This last video is called "(This is) RANDOMNESS!?" and it's exactly what it sounds like....You'll understand me if you watch it -.-;

There are so many more videos I want to show you, but I just can't because there would be too many >.<
So, I'll list them here (just by their titles. If you want to watch the videos, I suggest that you type in "Bestamvsofalltime" and the video title.)

  • Affective School Girls-overall, I thought it was hilarious >w<
  • Fairytale of Lies-this made me want to read the manga, Romeo x Julet (there's an anime too!). It was so awesome.
  • Black Impulse-very well made :)
  • Nothing to Lose-made me remember how sad Ace's death was in One Piece D':
  • With Lightning Speed-a tiny bit perverted, but funny. I like the song :D ("GetonGetoffGetonGetoffGetonGetoffGetonGetoffGetonGetoffGetonGetoffGeton........")
  • Each Moment-love the beat and song
  • Beat Drop-opera!!???? O.o REALLY love the beat >.<
  • Vagabond-at first, I didn't like the beginning, but then I started to like it more and more in the middle

Again, there are tons more, but these are just some of my favorites so far. All of them have GREAT VIDEO EDITING, and AWESOME SONGS.
Go watch some videos!!! >.<
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment