My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to make a short post saying "Happy Chinese New Year!!!" >.<
This year, it is the year of the snake ^^
I found this picture on Google, but it is from a blog about amigurumis and crocheting (which I love if I haven't mentioned it before).
Check it out! http://allaboutami.tumblr.com/

I haven't gotten to see all of it, but it looks pretty interesting :) I'll read everything on it later.

Recently, I've been reading the manga, Kekkaishi, by Tanabe Yellow.
It's basically about two groups of families, called kekkaishis/"barrier masters" who exterminate ayakashi using these box/barrier tecniques. I remember that I have watched bits and pieces of the anime somewhere before, but I would say that this is the first time that I've read the manga.
So far, I think that Kekkaishi is pretty amazing. >.<

I still can't tell whether Masomori is good or bad yet.... o.o
I guess I'll just have to read more (and if you want to know who Masomori is, then you should read it too :D)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment