My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hello!
I just wanted to make a post about Chirstopher Dorner.
Here's a video of the Just Kidding Crew talking about his manifesto (I know they make funny videos usually, but they are actually talking pretty seriously about this topic in their News Channel). I have so many thoughts about this topic, so I suggest you watch it, because my opinion is mainly the same the people in the video.


Before, since I don't really watch or read news much, all I heard was that a man named Chirstopher Dorner was killing police officers and people around Big Bear. However, after listening to them talk (as well as their summarized version of his manifesto), I have formed a different opinion of this man. Now, I have a strange sense of respect for Chirstopher Dorner.

Again, my opinions are pretty much the same as the JK crew, so just take my opinion as theirs.
Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment