My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Anime Expo Cosplay

Hey guys!
A while ago, I said that I was going to Anime Expo, right?
Well, I'm excited to say that the day I'm going is this Saturday, July 6th!!! (Or AX Day 3)
As promised, here is the cosplay that I made and will wear to AX:

My vest and shirt (I'll also be wearing jeans, but I don't really need to put that here, right?)
(Sorry, I'm too lazy to turn it clockwise -_________-)

My hat, gloves, Pikachu, and backpack that I will bring along with me :)

In case you forgot, I'm going as Trainer Red from Pokemon (or at least a female/genderbent version of him...since I'm a girl and I don't want to cut my hair). I'm still not exactly sure which one I am (Game-original, Game-remake, Pokemon Adventures manga, or Anime/Ash), but I don't think I'll be acting "in character" as Red, so I don't really have anything to worry about. I will say though, that I made the vest based on the Red from the original Pokemon Red Version, and the hat based on the remake of Red from the Pokemon Firered Version (aka the trainer in Super Smash Brothers Brawl). And yes, I used white duct tape on the hat and vest pockets :P

Before Saturday though, I'm going to Universal Studios!
That will be this Thursday on July 4th.
I'll get some pictures to post here, but I can't promise anything because when you're having so much fun, you tend to forget things >w<
I'll do my best though!

That's all I have planned so far this week, but if anything else fun pops up, I'll be sure to post about it XD
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment