My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Universal Studios!

Hello everyone! I have yet again neglected this blog!!!! ¯u¯ (...sorry ^^''')
Anyways, today, I wanted to post about my visit to Universal Studios Hollywood last week! (I ended up not getting a lot of photos because they weren't allowed on a lot of rides...and I kept forgetting because it as too fun...eheh ~<3) I went with my four other people, including my cousin and brother :>

I have no idea who any of the people in this picture are .____.

As soon as we got into the park, the five of us went straight to the Studio Tour tram ride. I remember riding it a long time ago when I was a little kid, so I knew when we would be sprayed with water (didn't stop me from getting wet though :<) It was pretty fun, especially the King Kong 360 3D. The King Kong ride wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, probably because it didn't look extremely realistic (its still pretty disgusting to think about dinosaurs spitting on your face though...)
After that, we went to the Simpsons ride. I don't really have much to say about this. I'm not a big fan of the Simpsons, but I don't hate it so....meh. (Although, if I had to say which ride I disliked the most, it would probably be this one).
Then, we went to watch Shrek 4D (I went on that when I was a kid too), followed up by walking through the House of Horrors. Now, I should say that I haven't walked into a haunted house in at least 7 years (actually, it's the same with roller coasters. I was deathly afraid of them, but I think I'll try them out more often now). It was really scary for me at first, but after a while, I got used to it. Throughout the whole thing, I was only scared once by a werewolf (he came out of nowhere D:) I'm pretty proud of it though, since I didn't scream. In the House of Horrors, everyone walked so SLOWLY. I know its probably that slow to increase the chances of scaring people but it still really annoys me.
After lunch, (I had macaroni and cheese with a Caesar salad and some chili if I remember correctly) we headed down the escalator to the lower lot. There, we rode the Jurassic Park ride (probably my favorite of all the attractions, but the line was so long), the Mummy (I closed my eyes shut the whole time lol), and the Transformers Ride (we probably spent the most time waiting here. While waiting, I watched the staff like a creep lol jk im kidding really OvO and thought about how amusement parks make their employees act "in character" while working. For example, on the Transformers Ride, the employees, who were dressed in army uniforms, said "Go, go, go, go, GO!!!" when telling someone to get inside the ride.) These three rides where all very entertaining; they're probably my top three favorites.
After that, we all headed up to the upper lot again (I tried climbing up the stairs, and I swear, I was sweating by the time I finished one set. The stairs are all really steep and take a long to get to the top. If you're thinking about doing it, DON'T!!! unless you want to work out or if its not really hot) I bought some yummy Rainbow Sherbet Dippin' Dots from a food stand. Then, we watched the Universal's Animal Actors (at the end, a pigeon almost flew into my face; it was probably targetting me....OmO), the Special Effects Stage (loved the knife), and WaterWorld (really hot day + explosions = my face is pealing off). These last three shows were all great, but WaterWorld is my favorite because I like stories/plot!!! >V<

Well, that was my day last Thursday (July 4th!!! Happy late Birthday America!!!! still watching Hetalia TTVTT). If you read this whole post, thank you, because I know that it was really boring (especially without pictures)
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment