My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Monday, July 15, 2013

1 YEEAARRR!!! ONE WHOLE YEEEAARRR!!!

YAY!!!! Life's Camera is now ONE YEAR OLD!!!!
...
that is all :>


I'm just kidding. But really, I don't have much to say.

Time really flies. I remember that when I was in elementary school, summer felt like a few years -____-
Now it seems so short.

I should mention that I recently got a tumblr (I mentioned this in my last post, my reactions to the first episode of the Free! anime). I don't think I'll be doing much with it, because right now, I only use it to like photos that I see. If I do start blogging on tumblr, it will most likely be for reblogging stuff that I find kawaii/funny/amusing/badass/cute/inspiring/hella-funny/interesting.

The following are animes/mangas that I (still) plan on reviewing/reacting to....eventually:
  • Durarara!!
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Kaichou Wa Maid-sama
  • Someday's Dreamers
  • and the one I just started, Free!
And finally, I want to thank any and everyone who comes across this blog and has read any one of my posts.
That's all for now guys, bye!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment