My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Hetalia~! (Deal with it!)

Hi guys!
Recently, I've been getting really into Hetalia (well, on tumblr on Youtube at least) So, I thought I might share a few things :)
So, thanks to tumblr, I now know of and love (or love more) a whole bunch of Hetalia characters and groups, including the Nordics, Hong Kong, Kirkland Family, and the Tomato Gang. Fanart of them are just so cute ¯///v////¯ I've also seen a few things that just pounded me in the face with sad feels, like American Revolution Fanart.
The other thing that I've found recently are these birthday scenario memes. There too hard and I'm kind too lazy to explain, so here are two of them with my favorites outcomes:

The very first one that I found, which I'm extremely happy with,
since it says that I get to play video games with Taiwan!!! >v<

Get Married to Norway...I wouldn't mind, I wouldn't mind that at all >.>

And finally, the last Hetalia-related thing that I wanted to share are the character and group theme songs!
The first one I found was of the Nordic 5, called "Always With You" on tumblr (yay!) After that, I looked up other songs on Youtube, and now I especially love Japan's "Excuse me, I'm Sorry" for its catchy tune, Hong Kong's "Maji Kandou" for its awesome beat and hilarious lyrics (Prussia has lost the right to call himself awesome!), and China's "Nihao China" and "Aiyaa Four Thousand Years" (Made me cry and get goosebumps all over, I don't even know why). Others that I also enjoyed are England's "Pub & Go", Iceland's "With Love from Iceland", and Taiwan's "Poi Poi Poi". ^^

Now, on a completely different note, Comic-con, which took place in San Diego this year, just ended a couple days ago...AND I AM SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE AND ANYONE WHO COULD GO! >.< I've never gone to Comic-con before (the only con I've ever gone to is Anime Expo, actually .__.), but it looks really fun. ;_; If I could have gone this year, I would do the following:

  • go to the Legend of Korra panel, see/meet Mike and Bryan, and watch the first episode of Korra Book 2 that they debuted there
  • go to Wong Fu Productions' booth and buy Awkward Animals and Nice Guy shirts. Also, try to make it to their Meet & Greet
  • see cosplay
  • dress in cosplay
Oh well...I'm pretty much broke from AX anyways :P

That's all for now guys, bye! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment