My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free! Episode 2 Reactions

Spoilers Contained Inside!!! You have been warned OwO...

Hey guys! This is my reaction post to Episode 2 of Free! Again, I will no longer be posting summaries (or episode titles) so go search that up yourselves! >.< Let's Begin!

Reactions During:

  • More Dubstep!!!
  • DaFUQ!!!???? How does Haru swim that fast!???? Just, how does one simply swim so FAST!!!!???
  • Oh god, I love Gou so much...("Girls my age shouldn't ogle at naked men!" (〃・・〃) "I can't get enough of those triceps!" (‘∀’●)♡ ...."Traps and pecs everywhere!" (●♡∀♡) )
  • Wow that squid looks really delicious. I'm getting hungry -___-
  • Wait, Rin's not on the swim team!??? WHAT IS GOING ONNN!!!???? ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
  • Isn't that track team guy in the opening and closing songs??? (I sense another major character XD)
  • Wow, Ama-sensei can be really scary, can't she (she gives off the feeling of this: 凸(◕‿◕✖) )
  • OHMAHGAWD, little Rin and Gou are soooo cute!!!!
  • awww, when Gou said she'd join the swim team, I thought she'd be swimming (━┳━ _ ━┳━)
  • Is it strange that I find it funny that, despite being the coach, the coach only has a bunch of cameos
  • Little Rin walks past Little Haru: ;_;
  • That old picture Rin took confuses me ( ・◇・)?

Thoughts After:

  • Well, there's definitely less fanservice in this episode than in the last
  • Still loving the closing song
  • A lot of people ship Makoto and Gou together, because they had a lot of interaction in this episode. On the other hand, people ship Gou and Nagisa, probably because of the "Gou, Kou!" scene and because they are in the same year. Personally, I think I'm being dragged into the MakotoxGou ship .___.
That's all for episode 2, I'll see you next time!

Favorite Part:

No comments:

Post a Comment