My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Knighted Musical Soda...what?

Hello!!!!!
Sorry, it's been a while ^^;
I've been neglecting this blog over the break because I'm laazzyyy~~ ¯3¯

Well, I just ate at Souplatation, which is probably one of my favorite buffets ever. I think I ate about 20 plates of food, so now I feel like this:

"ughh....I'm so full..."
(Thank you to whoever drew this, it is so cute and simply adorable :3)

Anways, during my 2-week absense, I found a few things.
First, Knighted, a blog written by Kevani (username), one of my old friends.
Here is a link to the blog: http://scdrag.wordpress.com/
And this is its Facebook page (I just got one recently, yay!!!): https://www.facebook.com/knightedscd
So, unlike my blog, Knighted will focus solely on anime. Although its pretty new and there aren't many posts up there yet, Kevani really describes the stuff he writes in detail. His posts are pretty long, and are definitely far more interesting than my posts. Go check it out!

Next, I found a Youtube channel using the username, s2umcn, which releases awesome remixes of anime songs. The "About" section of the channel says that it is "provided by Salktwod and mochN", so I'm assuming that this channel is maintained by two remixers. As of now, there are only four videos posted, but they are all wonderful and amazing to listen to. I highly recommend that you listen too! (Why aren't they famous yet!!!????)
This is the channel: http://www.youtube.com/s2umcn
You can download their songs here: http://s2u.digi2.jp/

Now, I'll be sharing three videos:
First is an English version of "Complication", sung by Danny Alv.:
My favorite part was during the rap...just listen, you'll hear it ;)

In case you don't know, "Complication" was originally sung by a band called ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D in Japanese. It is the second opening of the anime Durarara!!, which is only like the best romance/mystery anime I have ever seen (I am still writing my review/reaction/post about DRRR!! so I will post that some other time)

Second, we have Andrew Huang rapping in 5 different languages and still making an awesome, catchy song:

And third, how to create self-freezing soda, posted by Grant Thompson or the King of Random (check out his other videos, including a video on making self-freezing water; they're all really cool: http://www.youtube.com/user/01032010814?feature=watch)

Well, that's all for today guys ^^ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment