My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm going to ANIME-EXPOOOOO!!!!!

Hello there!
I wanted to make a short little post about my life since I've been writing about other stuff recently.
And I want to start of with the Anime Expo!!!!
Recently, my friends invited me to go, so I'll be going to my first AX this year! ^_^ I'm really excited about it.
I'll be cosplaying (well...kind of) as Pokemon trainer Red (I'm still not really sure if I'm Red from the game, manga, or anime aka Ash ^^; ). My costume's not completely done yet, but I'll try to post a picture once I'm finished. I'll also blog about what the convention was like later and hopefully I'll get lots of photos!
And about those Ouran High School Host Club reactions. As of now, I'm still planning on doing them (my unfinished post for the first episode is still sitting there in my drafts), but I'm going to have to rewatch the first episode again (it's been a while). This time, I'm hoping that I can watch while taking notes and blogging immediately after the episode. It's just less of a hassle for me.
Well, I said I was going to make this short, so I am.
Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment