My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hey everyone!
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while (....actually, now that I think about it, it's only been around 2 days. But still...). I will have less time on the computer than I did before for the rest of the summer because I have more things that I have to do. I will still try to post every now and then though.
First of all, (and I had originally planned to say this after "Life's Camera" (Is that how you properly title a blog....I know that you italicize book names and put poems in quotes, but what about blogs..... hmmmmm.... O.o ) gets to its 1st birthday/anniversary, but it seems that I just can't wait!) I wanted to say thank you to the few people who have read my blog. As I have said, this blog is my very first. I was very nervous about how things would turn out and if any people would read my blog. I am very thankful to those who have read this and hope that you will continue to do this. Really, I'm extremely thankful.
Anyways, today I will talk about this wonderful site that I use for baking recipes. Its called "Joy of Baking.com" (http://www.joyofbaking.com/) and is made by Stephanie Jaworski. This woman makes all kinds of baked things on her site. There's pie, fruit tarts, muffins, cookies, cupcakes, cakes, bread, and much more! She also has a Youtube channel for how to make some of the recipes (It's connected to "Joy of Baking.com") and both comfort and healthy bakes. I just love her recipes! I've made the pumpkin pie before and it was absolutely delicious!!!
You guys should all try it! Well then, next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment