My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello! My name is Isabelle. This is my very first blog, and I am very happy and excited to see how it turns out! :D
I enjoy drawing, reading, taking pictures, listening to modern music (occasionally, I sing, but I don't think that I'm very good at it -.-; ), cooking/baking, and doing other artistic things, like ceramics, painting, sewing, etc. I play the piano, am in love with manga, and play video games (but not.... excessively)! ^.^
On this blog, I think I will post pictures that I take and maybe even poems or something. Right now, I think that this blog will be something like my journal.
I'm really excited about this new project, and hope that it will turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment