My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

BRRR!!!! It's kind of cold (OK, I exaggerated with the "BRRR!!!!" part), even though it is summer and hot here. O.o
Right now, I'm finishing up my essay due tomorrow at my summer school. Then, I'll have nothing to worry about because tomorrow is my last day of summer school!!! :D
Also, I wanted you guys to see an Ellen video. In case you don't know, Ellen DeGeneres, is the host of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (Yeah, I know. It's kind of self-explanatory - . -) or the Ellen Show. I really respect her-- she's one of my role models. Anyways, this is a little video of Taylor Swift and Zac Efron who were on the show and sang a little song they wrote that goes only with Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks"!

No comments:

Post a Comment