My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

GYAAHHH!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! ~♪
I finally know how to make symbols!!!
A long time ago, I knew how to make them on the keyboard with the alt key, but I forgot how... - . -;
So, I looked up how to on the internet (yep, you can find practically anything on there) and I found out how!
Now I'm going to tell you guys how (on a Microsoft Windows computer, which I have)!!!
First, Click the Start button. Then, press All Programs and then Accessories.Finally, click System Tools and then the Character Map!!!
The  Character Map not only has these symbols, but it also has all the letters and different fonts too.
☃♣♨✰❷➂➺✎♪♭♫✌❊☯☮

No comments:

Post a Comment