My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I like to draw and create, so I posted these three pictures of my drawings and painting.



Sorry, its sideways...
This is just a picture of a Manga girl I drew. Originally, I was going to give it to a friend, but I just felt that it was one of the best things I've ever drawn (that was manga) and just had to keep it. Don't worry, I still drew something for my friend. :)


This next one I drew in an art class. We were supposed to draw something steampunk-ish ("steampunk" is kind of hard to explain. Its a literary genre and time period near the Victorian Era when people wore dark clothes, goggles (men), boots (women) and when there was a bunch of steam powered things).
I came up with a mechanical heart that was also a clock. the funnels popping up near the outside edges are based on where the veins and arteries of a real human heart.(They were originally cut electrical wires, but I changed it when I remembered everything was steam powered)
The clock and mechanical part of the heart is based on the thought that everything has a time limit and will someday break down. As for the heart, I had to choose something "soft and fluffy" and Victorian-like, so that's what I went with.



This one I also drew in a art class. We had to either draw an underwater scene or a forest scene with at least 12 animals and using a couple of techniques. Obviously, I chose the underwater scene. This is actually my 2nd final draft/painting because I forgot to use one of the techniques on my first one. This one also has less creatures on it. I had originally planned to have some clams/oysters near the top left corner where there is nothing on the rock and some barnacles on rocks everywhere. I forgot to paint the little suckers on the octopus too. There was going to be more of the school of blue fish, jellyfish, squid (top right corner; covered by seaweed),  one more little puffy fish (that was not puffed up) by the clown fish, and a little small sea turtle next to the big one. Ah, oh well. It turned out pretty well. I only regret making the bubbles weird.


 The three pictures below are just pictures that I felt like taking.






This is a picture of my journal and a pencil. I'm not really sure exactly why I took this. I just felt like I should take it......during that time.









This one, I took because it reminded me of how much we waste things.
Someone in my art class put an excessive amount of paint only to barely use it and throw it away (we were using watercolors too, so the amount of blue and red he put on is about 5 times more than needed).
I thought that it looked like a person frowning, or like the paints were sad because they were being wasted. Something like that.





This last one I took because...exactly why did I take it again?
Anyways, I actually took this at a diagonal angle. The light is coming from the sun through a window at the top right corner, and the dog toy/ball is placed on a tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment