My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My grandparents who were visiting this summer are leaving to our cousins' house now!!! They live in Seattle, where I have never been before. O.o 
My grandparents (from my dad's side) come back about once a year from Taiwan.
I usually go back to Taiwan once a year to visit my other grandparents (mom's side), but this year, I can't because the air plane tickets are so expensive -.-; I'm really sad about that actually.
I love Taiwan so much! There is delicious food, nice relatives, and awesome games (like those claw-crane, toy-grabbing games)!!! I really like the snacks they make there, called eggettes or something. I really like it when they have cream in them, but then I think they're not called eggettes anymore. Still, they're delicious!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment