My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last night, I was thinking about my blog, and now I think that instead of a journal, this blog will be a place for me to post things I like (videos, pictures, etc.) and a place where I will write about some topics.

Today, I'm going to write about what I think of the world today, which is, "corrupt, but there are people who are trying to help".
I think that today's world is corrupt because there are so many wars, and people dying, liars, and people who have become bad, evil, dangerous, and especially greedy. Some leaders want power, authority, and control and so drag their people into everything.
Of course, many people are trying to improve the world. Some create programs that help with certain diseases or save animals. Others volunteer in such programs or donate money to help certain projects.
If we all try to help out in any way we can, we can make this world a better place.

Well, later this summer, I think I will talk about things like being vegan (I am not a vegetarian; I'm just talking  about if one would become a vegan), about, bullying, and discrimination/stereotyping. Well....next time - . -

No comments:

Post a Comment