My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

As I have said before, I love music (especially modern music).I just wanted to share some artists that I really like.



First off, Christina Gimmie.
She sings on Youtube, but  she also has an album called " Find Me"(also the name of the song that she is singing in the video) and another album coming out sometime soon if I remember correctly.
She has sung with Sam Tsui, Alex Goot, and  Tyler Ward before!
I think that she is really talented and pretty! ^.^



Next is the group of singing sisters, CIMORELLI.
They sing acapella (sometimes, they use instruments)and are signed.
This video is of their original song called "Million Bucks".
Apparently, they are all blood-related, real sisters....I think they also have other brothers so that's a really big family O.O

Well, I said that I'd share some artists, but I'm kind of tired now, so I won't post anymore -.-
Although before I leave, I will say that I like Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Selena Gomez, Owl City, and One Republic, among others. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment