My Three Rules for Life:
1. Always try your best. Put your utmost effort into everything you do, even if it seems unimportant.
2.When the stress builds up, take a break and stop.
3. Laugh and Smile.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hi there!
I've been really sad recently :'(
It's because there aren't any more The Legend of Korra episodes to watch anymore.
WWHHHYYY!!????
WHY YOU NO RELEASE KORRA EPISODES!!!???
Now I will tell you what happened.
I told you how I was going to watch Korra, right? Well I did, and now I've finished all of book/season 1! And season/book 2 doesn't come out until 2013!!! WHHY!??? TT^TT It could be January 1 or December 31 or 2013!!! Anyways, they should hurry up before I lose my interest.

While I was on the internet, I found some pretty cool and pretty accurate family/relationship trees from both Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Here are two of them. (CAREFUL!!! There are some spoilers here. If you haven't finished watching both series, I suggest that you don't look at these.)
This one is a smaller one which shows the relationships between people (like "friends")

This one includes relationships that don't exist anymore. It also has question marks people things that we don't know or that they haven't released/showed on the show. (Especially how they say Bumi is Iroh's father. I have absolutely no idea where they got that from. But it is possible.)

Well that's all for now! I really hope that they'll release new episodes soon though. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment